“Our mission is to keep premises, staff and clients safe”
Global Group specialise in the design, install, commissioning and maintenance of the below systems, all in line with Third Party Approved Schemes as below:
Our clients include; Marriotts Hotel, Thomas Cook, Leicester City Council, Thames Valley Police, Derby Homes and Melton Borough Council.
Global are one of two Hilti ASC contractors and one of four SIG/Rockwool nominated specialist within the UK for all elements of Fire Protection Work. Our Passive Fire Protection Services concentrate on the repair and upgrading of the Fire Compartmentation within existing buildings and provides a FIRAS Third Party accredited services.
Global Accreditations and Verification:
- ISO 9001 SSAIBoard (No NOTT031)
- Design, Installation, Corrective and Preventative Maintenance of Intruder Alarm Systems in accordance with the requirements of PD 6662
- Design, Installation, Corrective and Preventative Maintenance of CCTV Systems in accordance with the requirements of the SSAIB Code of Practice or BS EN 50132-7
- Design, Installation, Corrective and Preventative Maintenance of Access Control Systems in accordance with the requirements of the SSAIB Code of Practice or BS EN 50133-7
- Design, Installation, Maintenance, Commissioning
- LPCB (Cert No CFA-189), BAFE SP203-1
- SafeContractor (Cert No ZV3510), CHAS and Construction Line
- Fire Protection Association (FPA), ASFP Members
- HILTI ASC 2016
- NICEIC (Cert No 030515), SSAIB
- ISO14001, ISO9001
- FIRAS (Warrington EXOVA certification)
Total Group employees and coverage is circa 400. National coverage with offices in Nottingham, London, Scotland and with depots in Newcastle, Preston, Norwich, Kettering, Reading, Dartford and Bristol.
What makes Global HSE Solutions different to other Fire Stopping companies?
Global HSE Solutions provide an extensive range of fire safety and health and safety management services, helping businesses of all sizes across the United Kingdom maintain their premises safe.
Some of our services include: Fire Risk Assessments, Fire Safety Strategies, Passive Fire Protection, Supply of equipment and accredited installations, Live and Online Training.
Besides the Passive Fire Protection solutions that are the core of our business, we can also provide Active Fire Protection in partnership with our sister company Global Fire Systems, ensuring comprehensive fire safety strategies for all types of buildings.
Our teams are always available to carry out on site surveys and attend meetings to provide technical knowledge on all related systems.